If you have shown at the gold or platinum level in 2023, you or your horse may be eligible for the dressage recognition program and earn a dressage medal and/or rider achievement pin.
Are you registered?
Simply check either the horse or rider results and look for the dressage recognition program icon. Note registration is lifetime and remains with the horse even if it changes ownership.
Not registered? No problem. Anyone from any discipline background can register for the program. Not sure you’ll earn the scores this year? You can register up to 48 hrs before you submit your scores. Simply go to the Dressage-Achievement Program Registration
Please review the criteria for the various dressage recognition program categories found on the dressage recognition page of the Equestrian Canada website
Highlights of some of the changes making it easier for you to obtain your scores:
- Having a score for the most difficult test at the level is no longer required
- The number of different judges requirement is no longer required
- Results can be from a two-year period
- FEI young horses are to remit a score from the highest test at the equivalent national test level (see score requirement document for details)
- Deadline for score submissions is now December 31
Must be done by the registered rider or horse owner. You will need to have your EC Canada number and password.
– Submitting your scores (gold level)
If you showed at the gold level you can simply access the score reporting portal and it will display your scores from the selected level for you to select from. Please login at licence.equestrian.ca/dcaareports/login.aspx
– Submitting your platinum scores (CDI level)
for those reporting from CDIs please note 1 foreign score will be accepted. Please contact Celine Hutchison Majerus, Dressage Program Coordinator at [email protected] for a score submission form.
For further information or questions, please contact:
Celine Hutchison Majerus
Dressage Program Coordinator