The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair hosts one of the most prestigious horse shows in North America and the largest Holstein show in Canada. During the 10 days, The Royal hosts more than 500 competitions in major divisional categories including performance and breeding equestrian competitions, livestock, youth competitions and more.
The Royal requires an experienced horse show coordinator, to work in close association with the horse show chairman. The horse show coordinator will be responsible for initiating, developing and implementing horse show related programming and events that promote The Royal.
Candidate Qualifications & Key Responsibilities:
– An understanding of the administration of entries
– Experience in budgeting processes
– Ability to initiate and coordinate prize lists
– Knowledgeable in hiring of judges and officials across multiple disciplines
– Familiarity with FEI & EC regulations and protocols
– Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
– Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Familiarity of equine organizations is beneficial. Applicants are invited to submit a covering letter and detailed resume to the attention of “The Horse Show Chairman” care of: [email protected] Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.