A virtual pre-season planning meeting was held with the organisers of the Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ North American League (LFJWC NAL) on 29 April 2020. Several representatives from each of the eight organising committees, the National Federations of the USA, Canada and Mexico, FEI Top Partner Longines, the FEI Jumping, Communications and Commercial departments were on the call.
Some of the big changes which we can look forward to for the 2020/21 season are:
- One league with eight events.
- The appointment of a Host Broadcast production partner.
- The appointment of a broadcast partner to maximise domestic and international reach as well as the popularity of the Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ – North American League.
- The FEI to supply the OC with four days of web streaming production
- A new digital destination for the LFJWC NAL.
- A strong digital campaign and NAL promotional plan.
- The FEI will provide Event Best Practice Guidelines and an Event Branding Manual.
All this with one common goal for everyone – the continuous growth of the Series and bringing stakeholders what they expect and need from their investment. This was a great team effort and we would like to thank everyone for making this meeting a success.