Deadline for Para-Dressage Video Competition Series Leg 2 Coming Soon
Don’t miss the second leg of the 2019 Para-Dressage Video Competition Series. The deadline for submission is coming up quickly on March 15, 2019.
By: Equestrian Canada |
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to participate in the second leg of the 2019 Para-Dressage Video Competition Series. The deadline for submission is coming up quickly on March 15, 2019.
New for 2019, all competitors must hold a current EC Sport Licence for the Bronze level or higher to enter the Para-Dressage Video Competition. This can be renewed or purchased online through MyEC. In order to renew your EC Sport Licence, you must first renew with your Provincial/Territorial Sport Organization (PTSO). In some cases, it may take a few business days for your PTSO to process your renewal before your EC renewal can be completed.
Online Video Portal
The Para-Dressage Video Competition Series features an online portal that allows athletes to upload video entries for online review and evaluation from an EC certified para-dressage judge. The portal features the ability to pause, rewind and play the submitted video while simultaneously reviewing the judge’s remarks. This resource provides a great opportunity for riders to implement a judge’s feedback and develop their skills in a competition environment.
Important Details to Note
- All riders with physical and/or intellectual impairments are welcome to compete in the Para-Dressage Video Competition Series. Classes are available for both classified and unclassified riders.
o Gold level para-dressage classes are open to classified riders who have experience competing in EC Gold level competitions.
o International para-equestrian dressage classes are open to international classified riders. Classified riders must compete within their grade.
- The para-dressage tests are available at equestrian.ca/sport/para-dressage/tests.
- Please read the video competition rules and entry instructions carefully before submitting your entry, as this document contains important information.
o For example, only videos uploaded through YouTube will be permitted. No other formats are accepted.
- Entries for each competition close at 11:59 p.m. ET. Please ensure that you create your video with sufficient time for submission, as all closing dates and times are final and cannot be extended.
- Athletes must be current EC Sport Licence Holders at the Bronze level or higher to participate. Don’t forget to renew your memberships before March 31, 2019 to avoid late fees.
To download class information and to enter online, please visit equestrian.ca/sport/para-dressage/programs.
To participate in the March leg of the 2019 Para-Dressage Video Competition Series, be sure to submit your entry by March 15, 2019.
The remaining 2019 competition entry deadlines are as follows:
- April 15, 2019
- May 15, 2019
- Oct. 15, 2019
- Nov. 15, 2019